Monday, 16 February 2015

Has it been that long?

It's been over a year since my last confession ..... um er i mean post (yes, that's what i meant lol). Life continued to be a series of challenges last year and a lot of things suffered. I'm know slowly picking up the pieces, and assessing the damage (and there has been a lot). I'm wary about making too many plans given how chaotic life has been but I have to get things back on track and move forward (especially for my children's sake).

I have a list of obligations that I MUST fulfill this year (including, but not limited to, prizes, certificates and perks) and I'm making this one of my priorities. Before I begin tackling that list though I do have other obligations to take care of, but I will try to be more on the ball with up-dates. 

thank you for your continued support and patience. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment