Saturday, 30 April 2011

Overhauling the blog - and other matters

I have decided to add new pages and change the look of the blog .... please drop by in a few more days and check out the progress.

I am also creating a secondary website as I probably won't be able to recover my original website; so I will have to start all over again and salvage what i can from facebook etc.

Other projects I am working on:

I am also updating TJ's website in time for his next ride (May 10).

I will begin promoting my TMP clients very soon..... by wearing their shirts and showcasing their products etc.

I am working on a site and forum for a Dr Who cosplay/fan group.

I am completing a project for the kids affected by the Qld flood and for animals affected by those floods.

I am working on The WAHM Connection membership site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment