Tuesday, 15 March 2011

extra services from TEEs Me, Please!

I announced this before in an earlier blog post but thought I'd put it in a seperate post. I will be offering businesses that have a TEEs Me, Please! package a lifetime membership package with The WAHM Connection. Plus I can page sit for your facebook business page while you are on holiday or sick; I can submit your site to directories and do shout-outs on your behalf if it is getting too much. Plus I hope to do a day of promotion from your shop or house if you like :D (if I can organise travel expenses somehow).

I have not worn any tees or made any promotional videos for a while as I have had a few techinical problems. I am organising a new camera though and will be ready for more days of promo shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment