Tuesday, 14 December 2010

The time is almost near - successful IWYS applicant to be announced soon.

The successful IWYS applicant will be announced December 15, 3.30 pm EDT. I took a look through most of the videos today and left some love. I'll try to finish that task tomorrow as some videos have no comments at all. I wish I had thought of it sooner (or at least acted sooner) but i only browsed through a few of the videos as I was worried that my video fell short. Depending on the time of dat i rate my chances from slim to pretty good.

I am aware of my shortcomings with my video application and my videos of the past year. I am aware that I have improved and I know that I will continue to improve. But will that potential shine through when Jason and his panel discuss the final applicant.

Had I realised that the end date would be extended I would have held off and submitted a better application video.... or would I? Fear kept me from applying sooner so maybe I would have still held off until the last minute. I also held off as I thought the wahms i promote would need my services more.

If I am the successful applicant i will be heading off to a few conventions to wear tees and film; a bodypainting and facepainting convention, and several pop culture conventions. It would be my aim to have my pic taken with as many celebs and attendees as possible.

I would love to do a bridge climb while wearing the tees, and maybe go to the zoo. I have lots of ideas including filming around my little village.

I would like to say thank you to those lovely friends and family that did vote for me (and to those people that i don't know that still voted for me). I appreciate the support. It will be extremely disappointing if I am not successful. I'm glad I applied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment