Friday, 18 June 2010

Friday 5s -

I am getting ready to go away for the weekend; I'll be going to my high school reunion. I went to year 12 but this is 21 years since year 10. 21 years :) Wow a lot of time has gone by. I didn't go to the 10 year reunion as i still had no interest in talking to people i went to school with. But this changed about 18 months or so ago. I decided to go looking for cousins and old friends on Facebook and before I knew it i was chatting to people i hadn't got on well with in highschool. I'm really looking forward to catching up.

So today's Friday 5's are five fav 80's songs or movies :)

In no order 5 80's movies:

1) dirty dancing
2) the princess bride
3) the breakdast club
4) dark crystal
5) the labyrinth

I would like to expand on the but I need to finisn herding the troops out the door.

If you want to feel free to share your fave 80's memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment