Friday, 2 April 2010

Featured Business - Overall Being

 
 
"Overall Being is about creating memorable moments, we provide unique & gorgeous gifts ranging from personalised products, aromatherapy, jewellery, photos & Massage.....Making a lasting impression for the mind, body and soul"
 
I am featuring Lisa Kavenagh over the 4 days of the Easter long weekend. Lisa Kavenagh is a Mum of 4 boys and owner of Overall Being. This is the first time that I have promoted any business for 4 days in a row. I recenetly auctioned this wekend to contribute to the Family Capers team when the took part in the World's Greatest Shave. Lisa bid the highest amount and she now has four days of promotion with TEEs Me, Please! I am trying to mix things up a bit to keep it fresh. Today, as I do not have a shirt for Overall Being, I wore a blue TEE as it is World Austism Awareness Day today. Tomorrow I will make up a TEE to promote Overall Being. This is the second attempt at a blog post; the last one disappeared into the vast recess of cyberspace and so far has not resurfaced. I have not made a promo video for Overall Being yet as I am planning something a little different and I may save it for Sunday (which is Lisa's birthday) or for her final day.

What can you find at Overall Being???

 
  • Massage
  • Gaia Skincare and Products
  • Numerology readings
  • Zoobies
  • Aromatherapy
  • Minky Blankets and homewares
  • Pendants
  • Scrapbooking and Album creating
  • Nappy Cakes
  • Jewellery
I haven't bought anything from Overall Being but I did receive a beautiful gift from Lisa a couple of months ago; a gorgeous necklace. I'll be adding pictures of this to my website. I do have plans to purchase from Overall Being sometime this year; I have a small wishlist already :D

I haven't met Lisa in person yet, although I hope to change that soon when I am in Melbourne for a few days. I met Lisa on facebook and from the start I have admired her. She is a loving mum and wife, she runs a great business and even when she has had some personal problems she has not let it keep her down. I am certain that Lisa would be one of those people that other people instaantly gravitate towards; she is full of warmth and is a very loving person.

I'll have more to add about Lisa and Overall Being over the next couple of days. Have a safe and Holiday Season xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment