Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Amy Prior "Creative Memories" Consultant NSW

  


Are you passionate about scrapbooking? So is Amy Prior :)
Are you a novice scrapbooker and don't know where to start? Amy can help you there.
Are you advanced and looking for a challenge? Amy will be running workshops and challenges.
Do you want to become a Creative Memories Consultant? Join Amy's Creative Memories team for only $99 and enjoy 30% discount PLUS opportunity to purchase addon kits at $89 each with added value of over $600!!! Added bonus gift power palette collection to all who purchase entire business add ons in March.

Amy is running several promotions at the moment :)

$5 voucher to all who joins mailing list via website contact me tab.

10% discount to all facebook fans.

Power Palette additions usually $15 but for the month of March $12 or digitial additions are only $4.80

All parties booked either catalogue or traditional in home parties (central coast NSW only) will include a free gift for all who place an order PLUS if you join the mailing list and facebook fan page you can benefit from the $5 voucher and 10% discount also!
 
 


I love scrapbooking and have done since i was in high school. It wasn't very big in Australia then. Some years ago I met other scrapbookers online (all based in the United States); it was eye opening seeing what an art form it was. I regret passing on the chance to get involved in the early days of scrapbooking in Australia.

I haven't made time for scrapbooking in the past few months and that is a shame. I have a lot of photos that will be lost if I don't take care to store and record them correctly. Needless to say I will be consulting with Amy in the near future. I am particularly interested in digital scrapbooking especially as I have so many photos stored on disks etc, and because it is great for the environment. I'll be taking advantage of Amy's special offer to my TEEs Me, Please! facebook fans; Purchase Storybook Creator 3.0 along with Memory Manager 3.0 and receive 2 free digital kits of your choice valued at $15 each! Must be purchased in the same transaction.

I will also be talking to Amy about photo storage options. There has to be a better way of storing my pics than in envelopes. Most will go into albums but where should I store them in the meantime?


 


1 comment:

  1. Your photos should be stored in a powersort box of course! The large one holds 2000 photos!!! Check them out on www.mycmsite.com.au/amyprior on the online catalogue in the Organisers - photo organisers sections! Plus there is memory manager for your digital storage and organisation and editing!

    ReplyDelete