Sunday, 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Videos

If Valentine's Day is your thing I hope you are having a great day!!!!

My day has got off to a less than impressive start.... i was updating my fiance's iphone when something froze and i had to restore the factory settings so he lost everything. It was lucky that I'd back up 99% of the photos and the one or 2 that weren't backed up were not important. iTunes notified me that there was a back up of the iphone... so I reinstalled that only to find out that it didn't back up his apps. Now everyone is tesnse and angry and to make matters worse it is pouting down rain so the kids can't go outside and run off their energy again. So I will be setting up the wii later for that reason.

I have made one video for Valentine's day and there will be a few more coming later.




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tasha's Hope for Sight:





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy Valentine's Day Catherine Bolt:




No comments:

Post a Comment